Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

Happy Thanksgiving 2007!

Well for Thanksgiving (Canadian) this year we had a very quiet low key meal with only the four of us after a relaxing trip to Edmonton for 2 days.

Our Menu: Buh-Bye-Blah Corn, Loaded Mashed Potatoes, Maple Carrots, Cran-Almond Salad, Real Mac and Ham:


~ Dried Cranberries and Toasted Almonds on a bed of spring mix with Mandarin Orange dressing on the side
~ Loaded Mashed Potatoes with Bacon Bits, Chives and Sour Cream
~ Buh-Bye-Blah Corn with Red Bell Peppers & Green onions
~Pineapple Glazed Smoked Honey Ham
I had not really intended to make Real Macaroni and Cheese, however when BeaverJ found out I was making Ham not turkey he mentioned that he hoped that I was also making the specail macaroni & cheese to go with it. Well, who can argue with that from a six year old?
What did you have for Thanksgiving and who did you celebreate it with? What makes Thanksgivign special at your house? Clearly at our house it is not complete without Macaroni or Mashed Potatoes!
Hugs & Kisses and many Thanksgiving wishes for you all,
MommyJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yum-o